Welcome to the TRPS Support Group UK Website
TRPS Support Group UK provides sympathetic support to those with trichorhinophalangeal syndrome and their families.
We are a small, not-for-profit organisation run by our members who all live daily with the effects of TRPS.
Our main aims are:
- Helping others who may be without support or information about the condition
- Giving reassurance to others through our own experience
- Raising awareness of TRPS amongst the medical profession and the general public
We offer support in a variety of ways:
- Providing a forum for exchanging knowledge and seeking further information
- Helping others to source clinical help and management
- Providing a listening ear when needed
- Exchanging emails
- Arranging introductions